Make A Reservation With Us!
Please Read Reservation Guidelines Below.
- Registering guest must be 21 years of age.
- Deposit Requirements: (Paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check)
- Reservations from May 26th to September 3, 2017 first night room charge. $30.00 of all deposits are non refundable.
- 50% of reservation total (By check only) on reservations of seven (7) or more days (three (3) or more days for Two Bedroom Family Suite)
- Deposit hold room(s) for date(s) of reservation only.
- Reservation Cancellation: A $30 cancellation fee applies to all reservations.
- Deposit Refunds: Cancellation fee(s) are deducted from the deposit and the remaining deposit balance will be refunded as long as the reservation is cancelled at least (7) days prior to the check-in date. Cash deposit for reservation of (7) or more days (3 days for 2 Bedroom Suite) will be refunded if the dates are reserved with a deposit by another party.
- Reservation Balance: Final payment due at check-in. Cash (with valid drivers license), VISA, Master Card and Discover accepted for final payment – checks not accepted. No refund for early checkouts.
- Minimum stay of two (2) nights is required for Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day weekend, Apple & BBQ Cook-Off Festival Weekend (9/8-9/17), and all weekends from 6/2-8/31/17. Three night minimum stay for 4th of July Weekend (7/1-5).
- Check-In: 3 P.M., Checkout: by 11 A.M.
- No testing, tuning or maintenance of dune buggies/recreational vehicles on resort property. Such vehicles must remain on trailer at all times.
- No skateboarding on property.
- Pet-Free: Sierra Sands Family Lodge is a pet free environment. We will be happy to recommend other hotels in the area that do allow pets. Guests who elect bring pets into the rooms will be charged a $300.00 minimum cleaning fee on their bill or through their group leader. ADA Licensed Service Animals (Emotional Support Animals not covered) need to be registered when the reservation is made.
Make An Online Reservation (Please use preferred browsers Firefox, Chrome or refresh windows Explorer after page loads)